These are seriously so good!
3-4 tablespoons corn kernels (makes 2.5 cups)
100g dark chocolate
2 tablespoons hulled tahini
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup goji berries
1. In a saucepan with a bit of olive oil, add corn kernels and put on lid. Every 10-15 seconds give the saucepan a shake. Continue until popcorn is popped.
2. Melt dark chocolate, coconut oil and tahini.
3. Once melted, add in the desiccated coconut, goji berries and popcorn.
4. Mix around so everything is coated in the chocolate sauce.
5. Add to cupcake Moulds or cupcake tray.
6. Place in freezer and serve!
Makes 12 cupcakes!