Delicious and Healthy Raw Chocolate Slice
Next time you feel like devouring a whole block of Cadbury chocolate, why not try something that is homemade and has almost 50% less calories.
I love cooking with real fruit because it tastes so delicious, and i know exactly what is in it.
Feel free to mix up your flavours as well. My other favourite is raspberry and fresh mint!
1. Combine all the chocolate base ingredients in a food processor.
2. Line 2 trays with baking paper and carefully pour the mixture evenly in to 2 evenly shaped squares.
3. Freeze the chocolate for a few hours until set.
4. Combine all the strawberry filling ingredients in a food processor.
5. Pour the mixture on to one of the chocolate squares, and add the chocolate lid on top.
6. Freeze again and serve once set.